Using online tense detectors is a very powerful uptrend in the field of English writing and all domains of correspondence. The effective use of online English tense Identifier will help writers to achieve the best results in writings. Let’s have a look at the consequences of tense-related mistakes, and tips on using the website that checks for past tense verbs and their mistakes effectively.
Consequences of Incorrect Usage of Tenses
Numerous types of mistakes such as an incorrect way to switch past tense, tense verb shifting, and misuse of conditional sentences are a few major contributors to the incorrect usage of tense. Incorrect usage of tenses results in the following consequences:
10 Interesting Facts About English Tense That You Didn’t Know
We always talk about the mistakes, rules, and usage of tense in the English language and also checking the tense usage through an online tense identifier and other tools. Let’s talk about the top 10 interesting things about tense that we rarely know about.
Fact 1. Linguists don’t consider the future as tense in the English language. It is just an additional form of present tense powered by auxiliary verbs.
Fact 2. “Shall”, “Will” and “Going to” phrases and words are interchangeable in many cases for future tense actions.
Fact 3. Fundamental tenses in English are only two – present and past tenses.
Fact 4. The meaning of the tense is time, which is governed by the verb in the sentence.
Fact 5. Present simple, past simple, and present perfect tense are the most used tenses in academic writing.
Fact 6. All tenses cannot be converted into passive voice forms. All types of perfect continuous tense and future continuous tense cannot be changed into the passive voices.
Fact 7. Future tense starts either just in a second or after thousands of years!
Fact 8. Past is verified and starts just after a second and will continue for the known years in the past.
Fact 9. Present simple is the only tense that is used for past, present, and future! Examples: I read a book. Train leaves in 15 minutes. King Edward IV fights the wars of roses.
Fact 10. The smallest complete sentence in present simple tense with just 3 letters is “I am”.
How to Check Verb Tense Agreement Correctly and Faster?
How to find a tense shift in a paragraph is known as the verb tense agreement, which is very tricky to find in a complex paragraph. You need to be careful while writing and skillful and expert while proofreading to check for verb tense agreement to check it manually.
To check for present tense online with verb consistency much faster, use our professional-level present tense converter, which helps you maintain verb tense agreement in the entire writing. It is very simple, easy, and free to use tense corrector.
Reasons to Choose Automated Tense Finder
An automated past tense corrector online tool offers numerous reasons to use it. A few of them are listed below:
- It is a highly efficient and accurate tool for tense correction
- An online tense checker tool is designed to improve the quality of your writing
- The online tool is free to use without any charge
- Online tense checker is always available round the clock.
- It is a cloud-based service, which can be accessed from anywhere in the world
- It is highly useful for learning tense more effectively by using corrective suggestions
- It offers numerous features other than just tense misuse checking
- Online tense finder is powered by artificial intelligence AI capabilities
- Online present tense checker saves you a lot of time
- It is highly useful for a wide range of writers
Top Features of Verb Tense Checker Online
The main features of an online verb tense checker tool are mentioned below.
- Checks all types of tense-related issues such as verb tense agreement, tense shifting, violation of tense rules, mistakes in conditional sentences and inconsistency in paragraphs, etc.
- Online tense checker also checks and suggests corrections for almost all kinds of grammatical errors related to nouns, pronouns, verbs, helping verbs, conjunctions, and others
- The detection and corrective suggestions for punctuation and spelling mistakes are other major features of an online tense checker
- It is capable of finding active and passive voices mistakes
- Online English tense finder tool also supports the feature of finding prepositional phrase errors
- Online tense checker also helps you set the right tone of the text for better grading of your writing
- Helping in choosing the right words is another important feature of an online tense checker tool
- To make your writing free from plagiarism, the online tense checker detects any kind of plagiarized content in your text easily
How to Fix Verb Tense Problems Online?
Using an online verb tense fixer is very easy and simple. Just, take the following simple steps to use it effectively:
- Copy the text, which you want to check through an online tool
- Paste the text that you copied for tense-error checking
- Run the automated tool by hitting the return button on your computer’s keyboard
- Click the underlined words and sentences that the online tool has highlighted for suspected errors, the suggestions for correcting the underlined mistakes will appear
- Choose the right suggestion for correction and repeat this for all underlined words or sentences.
- Again, copy the corrected text and paste into your computer
- You are there!